Friday, October 22, 2010

"To Buy" list

These are some of the things im ripping my hair out for. (not literally) But i really would love to have these in my possession. As you can see- i am extremely interested in Bell Bottoms, Maxi Skirts, and prints

Also i am keeping an eye out for Burntout velvet such as in the photo of nicole richie. Her jacket she is wearing comes from her WINTER KATE collection and goes for 345$... NO THANK YOU i am better off looking through ebay and vintage shops.


Andy, from stylescrapbook.com is wearing some H&M leopard print pants




as for shoes- the higher the better and platforms just are my bestfriends. Although im about 5'5 or 5'6, i love towering over everyone.


I am so into the jean bellbottoms, trying to find the perfect pair. Key traits- high waisted & dark blue

Lace and see-thru (Micromesh) are key elements in my everyday outfits. i am convinced that seethru should be loose fitted at all times unless its like the bra i have posted above.





That spotted leopard jacket on my fav model Abbey is perfect in my eyes. If i can scavenger one of those from ebay for a good price im in. i love the length of the fur and the spots, Call me Cruela Deville but i just love that print.


. Also i rarely wear a bra, so anything thats victoria's secret where half the cup is filled with padding is not on my list. I used to be afraid of padless bras, and sure i'll lose that 2/3 of guys that love perky fake boobs but hey im fine with that.


Some things i couldnt find pictures of are like - a sequins slouchy jacket and fringed bustiere which are both currently in stock at american vintage on melrose.

No comments:

Post a Comment