Tuesday, November 2, 2010

FLASH BACK



















So today i dove into my past and revisited my myspace. By the way people, myspace has kicked up their sites layout. Regardless of facebooks popularity, myspace still exists and that makes me happy. I hope these social network sites never close down or dissapear since they hold huge chunks of our lives in them. If they disappeared the world would suffer. You know that saying "once you go (insert rhyme), you can never go back" ? Well, that saying pretty much ties in with everything we move forward with today. Here are some pictures from my past. i had an obsession with photography, even though my cameras sucked and most of these photos were taken by myself, edited by myself, and so on. i was a pretty lonely tween.

No comments:

Post a Comment