Friday, December 3, 2010

Red Carpet


This week has been completely crazy for me. I got to work the Divine Design Gala at the Beverly Hilton where i had the honor of meeting Kelly Osbourne and Brad Goreski. Let me just tell you guys what an intense blow that was to me. The atmosphere was psychotic yet beautiful. All these beautiful people surrounded me in one room, extremely over whelming. what did i wear? haha- a 1$ silk jumpsuit i thrifted. Can you imagine being engulfed by the clicking of louboutins and the cackling of the wealthy while being gased with expensive perfume and blinded by diamonds. overwhelming is an understatement. All in all, i had a wonderful time watching and hope one day i will be more then just a stranger to these people. I learned very much that night and am extremely fortunate for that experience. I thank my internship for that amazing opportunity. truely eye opening. I wasnt allowed to take pictures but my friend snagged one for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment