Thursday, March 4, 2010

For good


On Valentines day i had to do the hardest thing i've ever done. Something that will stay in my mind and heart forever. My dog was diagnosed with Lymphoma. I got him when he was a puppy, and hes been through everything with my family for more then a decade. That fur ball grew up as i did. Now looking for a new pup really makes me realize how much of a person he was. how much of a part of our family he was. He protected us and loved us like a human. He had a personality and habits. He had a life, and i was forced to take it away. Towards the end of his life he was coughing continuously and choking on that god damned lymphoma. It was hard to watch him close his eyes and drop his head as the vet pushed in that deadly pink venom. But now i think its harder to find a new dog. A dog that is going to be different then him, one who will fill a different and new chapter with my family and me. Wish me luck. and may you rest in peace my love. We miss you. We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment