Monday, March 1, 2010

Lousy Reputation

Because i am so poor and have no patience when it comes to money, Come to think of it, i have no patience period. I really dislike the fact that i love instant gratification. Why cant i just wait, just relax, just keep that card or cash in my pocket rather then just throwing it away. My mamma thinks i should read books about saving money, but i feel that will do nothing granted i rarely finish things that i start. I have so much to pay for now a days. Passport, Poland, Computer, Camera, etc. the list goes on and on. Can you imagine a life without money? It is so interesting how without money, we would probably have something else like rocks or plastic. Humans cannot live without trading. Unfortunately some of us are born wealthy, some of us take the stupid advantage of that. I really should believe in myself more. Here we go. Natalia, BELIEVE IN YOURSELF. Ah much better

in the photo to the right i am wearing Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell, Disco pants: American Apparel, Tank: thrifted, Jacket: Urban Outfitters, Scarf: My moms

In the bathtub picture i am wearing nothing. naturally




No comments:

Post a Comment