Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Viva Karnival


































































This past weekend, i had gone to a carnival with my little 7 year old sister and my father. Having a few non-aquatic drinks before, my dad was having a good time. A good time telling me to take my little source of energy on every ride. I demanded a payment. Cotton Candy, the ultimate devil for a girl whose got the extra baggage side of my dad. Going on every ride really wasn't the worst part. The whip lash from the "zipper" ride, where you are restricted in a cage as it turns around and around with every squeak of the confinement making your heart skip every other beat. No the worst part was losing my sister for 15 minutes. I tell you, thinking the worst is the worst part of losing someone. So many children, so many adults, so many possibilities. For that moment i felt like a mother. i felt everything, anger, sorrow, confidence, depression. Images moving through my mind like a video tape skipping. I felt more then relief when we found her. or should i say she found us. Thank whatever is out there for not letting the negative situation happen. I would have committed myself to suicide if she had not come back to us. I love my family, i'd like to save losing them for another time, a time farther away. A lot farther away.

all photos are of my own. taken with an iphone.
outfit: hat: unkown blazer: thrifted dress: thrifted tights: American Apparel sheer Thigh high socks: American Apparel Shoes: Doc Martens

No comments:

Post a Comment