Monday, March 15, 2010

PREPARATION POUR COACHELLA ENGAGE READY SET GO






I am too excited for Coachella weekend. I am definitely looking forward to seeing both my indie bands and techno DJs. Preparation for this event is a must. Cant wait to see all the cute outfits. My friends and i are wood-stocking it. Its nothing new to me granted i have been a Polish scout my whole life and have had the responsibility to build everything from a kitchen to a bathroom out of wood and rope. Not to mention that one two weeks i spent in Poland taking a shower only once and living on baby wipes. quite a story.


I love these looks for Coachella. Dita Von Tease is such a classy sex bomb. in my pictures i am wearing a vintage romper

2 comments:

  1. love these looks! super cool :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the last one! she looks amazing!

    xoxo
    mycherrygum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete