Thursday, March 25, 2010

Jen Awad


So, tuesday night i attended LA fashion weeks (Fall 2010) show which included pieces by MartinMartin and The Battalion. The collection that really caught my eye was Jen Awad's pieces. I love the gold film with the dark turqoise. I definitely see the gold on Gaga. In the beginning of the show there were alot of Chanel themed styles with the creme and black. I love the high waist trousers with the cut off button down. Very classy, boyish, yet sexy. The capes just blew me away. When i was younger my mother always put us in "poncho" and cape like coverings. At the time i had just as much patience with those as i did with hosiery. We all know what thats like as a child ;). But i've recently had a change of heart with the capes. They are extremely mystical and make you yearn to see what is under. I found myself extremely frustrated with one of the capes and the fact that whatever the model was wearing under was bright fiery orange and they never showed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment