Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Style Envy vs. Style Crush














Indeed, all those articles on MIROSLAVA DUMA were right. Us low life fashionistas envy this woman for everything from her legs to her clothes to her face to her hair. She radiates perfection. She works anything you throw on her. Heck, if she wore a cardboard box she'd look great. Its people like her that roll two ways. They either inspire or are hated. We hate them because they have what we do not. They have things that others praise them for, that we strive to be praised for. Furthermore, this brings me to the inspiration aspect. Miroslava inspires me to be better. She is my competition. So which one is healthier for you and me? Inspiration to push to compete, or Hatred which essentially means "I AINT GONNA DO SHIT"


This plethora of photos of this beauty were found through google. I just went on a DUMA rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment